Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Red Apple Lipstick: Eyeliner





Recently Red Apple Lipstick launched their gluten-free, paraben-free, non-toxic eyeliner. I love me some black eyeliner so I had to get my hands on some! Sometimes I'll just throw on some eye liner and mascara and call it a day. It is a bit of a staple in my makeup case. Needless to say I was pretty excited to give it a try! 


What I really like about this eyeliner is that is goes on really easy and really smooth. I feel like I can't mess it up! Thats a good thing for me. It also holds up all day without smearing or fading. So far I have used it with just a little bit of mascara and was good to go and other times I found that it works perfectly with my RAL eyeshadow!  It doesn't blend or smear while applying and goes on smooth enough that I can have just the right amount!




You can order your very own eyeliner here!

Now all I need is some Red Apple Lipstick Mascara and I will be a 100% Red Apple Girl! Keep your fingers crossed that that comes soon!

See all Red Apple Lipstick has to offer on their website.
www.redapplelipstick.com



Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!


2 comments:

  1. You are so cute - these are great pictures! So glad you're enjoying the eyeliner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for doing a review :)

    ReplyDelete